- UNESCO prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education
- UNESCO International Literacy prizes
Call for applications and nominations
Draft statutes of the UNESCO King Sejong literacy prizes
- DIGITAL BOOK project with children aged 0 to 8 https://docs.google.com/document/d/17GViJHtHrAzMBULXIoJuJN2i5id3JsrJ/edit
- The OMEP International Congress will be held in Athens from July 12 to 15, 2022. To benefit from the preferential registration rate, you have until April 30.
- OMEP’s digital library offers free and open access to the scientific production of the national committees of more than 60 countries. Currently, you can access publications, articles, working documents, books and presentations from different historical periods.
- OMEP-CANADA INFO VOL. 1 ISSUE 4 DECEMBER 2021
- History of the 60 Years of OMEP-Canada. A voyage into the OMEP-Canada Universe From A to Z. OMEP_Web
- OECD: WEBINAR AND REPORT –
the OECD presents the next report in the Starting Strong series, number VI. It is entitled Fostering Meaningful Interactions in Early Childhood Care.
CALL FOR PAPERS!
THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD (IJEC) IS THE OFFICIAL ACADEMIC MAGAZINE OF OMEP; WORLDWIDE RECOGNIZED.THE CALL IS OPEN FOR ARTICLES WITH POTENTIAL TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF KNOWLEDGE AND IMPROVEMENT OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE POLICIES AND PRACTICES.
PLEASE VISIT https://www.springer.com/journal/13158/submission-guidelines FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL.
Under the direction of the new Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Ali Kemal Tekin, IJEC is adapting its issues and trends in publication. For this reason, we invite you to send quality articles from all over the world, because we are especially committed to representing the richness and diversity of knowledge and experiences and to disseminating them. We have perfected the fast and rigorous review process, as one of the priorities of the new administration.
- Postponement the 2021 OMEP World Assembly and Conference 2021 Postponement Athens 2022 ENG final
- Inclusive education in early childhood (Margarita Cañadas)
Every child has the right to early childhood education, and disability should not rob them of it. Multiple studies show the advantages of an inclusive education from a very early stage. Children with disabilities learn like any other child, by participating in functional activities, by …
- DÉCLARATION from the virtual OMEP World Assembly on november 28, 2020: The role of early childhood education during the pandemic
- FROM SPAWN TO TREE FROG; 12 WEEKS OF DISCOVERY IN THE CLASSROOM
- THE OMEP ESD RATING SCALE PROJECT